We keep and maintain privacy and security of donor information and also we ensure will not share the names of donors without their consent. When donors make contribution for any appeal on ACT site you grant us permission to access your donation records at any time and to use the information you provide to process your donation.
Unless you indicate at the time of making your donation that you would like to remain anonymous, we will make available to the Registered Charity and/or Fundraiser online reports identifying, your details and transaction accounting details.
The services you are receiving from ACT are provided for Charity and for all good causes No one may use these services or the ACT site for any commercial purpose, or for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
User must not use the services provided by Act for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. While using the ACT, you must comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations.
While raising an appeal ACT site allows user to post, and/or share information, text, data, photographs, audio, video, images and other user Content . The services provided by ACT are subject to your acknowledging and agreeing based on terms and conditions.
You agree to act in a responsible and legal manner when using the ACT Services. You shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules and undertake not to use the ACT Services for any unlawful purpose or in a manner which is likely to cause harm or offense any other user including ACT.
2) You agree not to post content that is offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or harm of any kind against any group or individual.
3) You agree not to create a false identity on the website, impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your name, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity.
4) User content is posted by yourself. And in case if user content found unlawful, obscene, or in violation of these Terms then We will seek to remove or edit, with or without notice to you,User is responsible for the content which he used for raising an appeal . ACT will not assume responsibility for the accuracy of any information or opinions posted by users and is not liable for any claims, damages or losses resulting from such information, or opinions.
5) User agrees not to post any user content, videos and images which violates the laws like violent, tasteless, denigrating, insensitive, pornographic or sexually oriented contain any virus, spyware, worm, Trojan horse, or other computer malware, or post any other materials that may damage the operation of a computer or otherwise objectionable, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense or other illegal activity, and/or violate the rights of any party or any law.
6) User agree not to engage in any conduct that violates the Terms or any other policy posted on the ACT site
Beaware ,Since other sites claim to be '100 % Free', But they will simply charge the donors as a result less donations will be accumilated.Fees always apply when accepting online payment transcations. We charge as below